TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site (“Site”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Site.
•The Terms constitute an agreement between you and Zee Media Corporation Limited including its affiliates and suppliers (collectively “ZMCL GROUP”), defining your and ZMCL GROUP’s rights and responsibilities with respect to the Service.
B. USE OF THE SITE
• Zee Media Corporation Ltd (“ZMCL”), is the owner of the Site and use of this Site is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have read and accepted and agreed to be bound by this disclaimer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as access and use of this site constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions.
• The use of content on this Site i.e. news, information, art work, text, video, audio, or picture (collectively"Materials" ) on this Site is protected by the copyrights laws. You may only access and use the material for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the Materials for other than educational and personal purposes, violates the copyrights laws. You may not modify/alter for any purpose without ZMCL's written consent any material on this Site. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Material.
• You may usethe materials on this Site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include, any copyright notes, originally included with the Materials in all copies. Any computer software downloaded or otherwise available from our Site is licensed subject to the term of the applicable license agreement.
• The Materials included in the Site have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without any further notice.
• All Materials are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any Material without ZMCL's written consent. Any attempt to "Pass off" any of the Material as your own work shall be violative of the existing copy right laws.
• Links of other sites from this Siteor sites linked from this Site are not under control and ZMCL does not assume responsibility or liability for the materials available at such linked sites. The links have been provided for reference and for convenience only.
C. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The information, Services or data (collectively "information") made available on this Site are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, ZMCL specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ZMCL shall absolutely have no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer/hard ware, data information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on this Site.
D. NO LIABILITY OF ZMCL
• ZMCL cannot vouch for the veracity of stories of news agencies or those cited from other news media.
• ZMCL cannot vouch for veracity or content of comments posted by readers.
• ZMCL cannot be held liable for any loss, or injury caused either in whole or in part by its acts, omissions or for conditions beyond its control, in procuring, compiling or delivering information.
• ZMCL cannot be held liable for any omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how it is caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information, or, any decision made or action taken or any damage in reliance upon the Information furnished herein below.
ZMCL makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. ZMCL makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the information will be uninterrupted or error free and that any defects can be corrected. Limited Liability Under no circumstances, ZMCL shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.
You agree to defend and indemnify ZMCL from and against all third party claims and all liabilities, assessments, losses, costs or damages resulting from or arising out of (i) your breach of these terms, (ii) your infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights, other rights or privacy of a third party, or (iii) misuse of the Service by a third party where the misuse was made possible by your failure to take reasonable measures to protect your username and password against misuse.
• These Terms are governed by the laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Service.
• ZMCL may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. If the terms are changed in a material, adverse way, ZMCL will provide a separate notice advising of the change.
• You are responsible for regularly reviewing theseterms. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to any changes and modification.
G. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Service and material are protected under the copyright laws. ZMCL claims copyrights in its Service, to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to these terms, ZMCL retains all rights, titles and interests in the Service, and in all other ZMCL’s products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
ZMCL may assign its rights and obligations under these terms to its subsidiaries, or to any company under common control with ZMCL GROUP. Additionally, ZMCL GROUP may assign its rights and obligations under these terms to a third party inconnection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, by operation of law or otherwise.